CLASSIC LASH EXTENSIONS
Eyelash Extensions are without doubt, the fastest growing treatment in the beauty industry over the past few years – and it looks like they are here to stay!
Classic lashing is the application of one eyelash extension to one natural eyelash. The results of eyelash extensions will create longer, thicker and fuller looking lashes which look completely natural.
Eyelash Extensions can last up to 4-6 weeks, but regular infills will be required every 2-3 weeks to keep them looking full. This means increased revenue due to the regularity of this treatment.
This Classic Training course for Beginners, will teach you everything you need to know about the basic application, technique and safety which surrounds this fast growing beauty treatment.
This course is suitable for beginners or those who feel their initial training wasn’t up to scratch. No previous experience necessary.
- No previous experience required
- A steady hand and good eyesight will make learning much easier
IS A MODEL REQUIRED?
- YES! You will work on a live model on the day for approximately 3 hours, with the support and supervision of Hannah.
- I encourage you to arrange your own model for the day, but I may be able to arrange a model for you, with enough notice. Please discuss this with me at the time of booking.
- Models must be over 18yrs old, have no medical issues or sensitivities and must NOT be pregnant.
YOUR KIT INCLUDES
- Training and certification
- 2 x Tweezers
- 1 x Lash Adhesive
- 1 x Adhesive Remover
- Tray of Lashes (mixed lengths)
- Mascara Wands
- Micro brushes
- Lip-gloss wands
- Under eye pads or tape
- Micropore tape
- 1 x Training Manual
*Please note, kit contents may vary depending on stock availability from suppliers.
COST & TIMING
- 1 to 1 Training (including kit) – £500
- One full day course 9.30am – 4.30pm (models required 1.30pm – 4.30pm)
- Case Studies are required after the course to achieve certificate – Hannah gives full, lifelong support.
- All courses include kit and training manual – no hidden extras