VOLUME LASH EXTENSION TRAINING
This course is a MUST for any Classic Lash Technician wishing to expand their knowledge and storm ahead of their competition, in the lash Industry.
Volume eyelash extensions consists of applying multiple lash extensions to each natural eyelash in a fanned shape.
This can result in having 200-600 eyelash extensions applied to each eye, rather than with classic 1:1 eyelash extensions.
The lashes that are used are very fine and light, which means multiple lashes can be applied without causing damage to the natural lashes.
Volume lash extensions can give someone with fine and sparse lashes a beautiful, natural and yet more dramatic look, or give someone with lots of natural lashes a fluffy and glamourous set.
On this course you will learn Hannah’s volume technique along with everything else you need to know to get you started on your journey to being a fantastic volume lash artist.
After some hands-on practical training and demonstrations by Hannah, you will get to try out your new skills and techniques on a live model.
- You must hold a valid qualification and certificate in Eyelash Extensions
- You must be confident and competent with the basics of classic lash extensions before booking this course
IS A MODEL REQUIRED?
- YES! You will work on a live model on the day for approximately 3 hours, with the support and supervision of your educator.
- I encourage you to arrange your own model for the day, but I may be able to arrange a model for you, with enough notice. Please discuss this with your Hannah at the time of booking.
- Models must be over 18yrs old, have no medical issues or sensitivities and must NOT be pregnant.
YOUR VOLUME KIT INCLUDES
- Fully accredited training & training manual
- Volume Adhesive
- Volume pick-up tweezers
- Volume Lash Tray
- Lash Pallet
- Under eye pads or tape
PLEASE NOTE: Students are required to bring their isolation tweezers with them on the day.
*kit contents may vary depending on stock availability from suppliers.
COST & TIMING
- 1 to 1 Training (including kit) – £500
- One full day course 9.30am – 4.30pm (models required 1.30pm – 4.30pm)
- Case Studies are required after the course to achieve certificate – Hannah gives full, lifelong support.
- All courses include kit and training manual – no hidden extras